[SEL] Re: Rushden Cavalcade & Real Ale

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Mar 26 12:31:25 PST 2005

Hi Peter,

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005, Listerdiesel wrote:

> Fortunately the Rushden Cavalcade has been moved on the calendar and
> also a new location, so Arnie won't see it in the mud-bath of old, it
> has moved 5 miles south just on the A6 road south of Rushden, slightly
> nearer to us, we live on the southern outskirts of town just off the
> same road.

What are their plans regarding the real ale festival that's been held in
conjunction with the Rushden Cavalcade?  In previous years, the "beer
tent" was that gorgeous old barn and they had a truly mind boggling
assortment of 40 or 50 different barrels of ale.

As far as I was concerned the engine show was just a pleasent
accompanyment to the ale tasting.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2000/arnie+steamer.jpg

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Are you going to Tulare in April?