[SEL] GOLIATH POWER FORGING HAMMER

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:19:09 PST 2005

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:43:39 -0700, Richard Strobel
<Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com> wrote:
> Not the Goliath, but we see the "Little Giants" are here at auction
> occastionally.  And there's a few at the Mt. shows.  The last one at auction
> went for around 2500.  Corky wants one bad and is in the process of
> outfitting his blacksmith shop.  I have no clue where's he's going to build
> this shop...well maybe one clue:-))
>
> Wife's lookin' at flooring for 5 rockets a square foot.  Doesn't she know
> there's still old iron out there:-(((
>
> later,
> RickinMt.

Ya gotta keep the domestic stuff under control, Rick!  I have just
spent most of last week's evenings and most of this Easter on
refitting a kitchen... Jeez, that's all my spare engine time gone this
month! :-((

Fortunately the Rushden Cavalcade has been moved on the calendar and
also a new location, so Arnie won't see it in the mud-bath of old, it
has moved 5 miles south just on the A6 road south of Rushden, slightly
nearer to us, we live on the southern outskirts of town just off the
same road.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes