[SEL] GOLIATH POWER FORGING HAMMER

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Mar 26 09:43:39 PST 2005

Not the Goliath, but we see the "Little Giants" are here at auction
occastionally.  And there's a few at the Mt. shows.  The last one at auction
went for around 2500.  Corky wants one bad and is in the process of
outfitting his blacksmith shop.  I have no clue where's he's going to build
this shop...well maybe one clue:-))

Wife's lookin' at flooring for 5 rockets a square foot.  Doesn't she know
there's still old iron out there:-(((

later,
RickinMt.