[SEL] Need Help with 1-1/2 HP Petter

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 16:50:57 PST 2005

Paul,

Just looked at your pictures again. I think drill and tap is you best
option here. You are close enough to the end of the crank to do this. My
situation would not allow it. Hard to tell from the picture, but
probably 1/4 SAE would work. 5/16 would be better if you can get away
with it. Center punch carefully and drill in a 1/4 inch or so, then tap
it. Grade 8 bolt and give it a shot. Have one other idea if that don't
work.

Jeff Allen