[SEL] Need Help with 1-1/2 HP Petter

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 16:17:35 PST 2005

Hello Reg, I have been out in the shop trying to weld a bolt onto the keyway
and then use a slide hammer to knock it out, we would weld, knock and the
weld would break, weld again, knock and the weld would break, all I did was
succeed in breaking the gib key off at the end where the tab is. I guess I
will try and drill it out and hope I don't run off center and get into the
flywheel. Thanks.

Paul