[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)now fences...again.

Peterwoodmore at aol.com Peterwoodmore at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 05:02:06 PST 2005

>From one who was at the Friday night meeting right to the end.
The insurance rep stated that the insurer put no restrictions at all on
rallys and that they would cover our negligence. The NHMA imposed the rules or
guidlines through a sytem of risk management ( which is the buzz word for all
things in this modern era).
However if there should be a claim in the future  due to negligence then the
premiums paid by the clubs and individuals would reflect this but would not
necessarily preclude us from being insured.
Could the Yanks please explain there system of public liability insurance , I
have been told that it is paid individually along with house insurance is
that so? Everybody seems to be an expert on what happens in Oz lets here from the
rest of the world

Woody

Peter Woodmore
27 Craig Ave