[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)now fences...again.

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at rbm.com.au
Wed Mar 23 14:38:23 PST 2005

Kerry
I will pass your comments on. Because of my daughters illness and not being
around prior to the rally, I dont know the reason. I do know there was a
fair amount of tension between some committee members, but I do know that
security was a big issue.

In regards to Safety, I know the safety officer took a reasonably fair
approach to the whole subject. HE let people exhibit with some things which
I would have questioned.

Out of interest, it is quoted that around 22000 people attended the Rally.
Steve and Denise Kitto
4 Fifth Ave
Naracoorte
South Australia
Ph 08 87621147

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19