[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)now fences...again.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Mar 23 07:15:59 PST 2005

G'day Kerry,

I think the ONLY way that you'll get the attention of these clubs and
their Gestapo members is to organize boycotts of the club shows in
question.  You'll need to get enough participation so that the diminished
exhibitor numbers are obvious and the organizers NEED to know WHY they are
being boycotted.  Signs posted (or carried) outside the venue to inform
the public would also help.

If folks continue to attend and only bitch, you accomplish nothing.  If
only a few exhibitors give the show a pass you accomplish nothing.

The mind boggles at this sort of behaviour.  Especially at a National
event.  WHAT are these people thinking?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Kerry wrote:

<snip>
> guidelines but RULES you must 100% abide by, and some of the safety offices
> will make you believe it is the LAW, at Hayfield my transport wheels was 2
> inches over the 1 metre line but the flywheel was a foot on the engine side
> of the line I was ordered to move the transport 2" so it would be totally 1
> metre from fence (other list members were present), this is just crap and
> the Guidelines, stupid club officials and Gestapo safety officers are out of
> control.

<snip>