[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Mar 22 07:00:01 PST 2005

Hi Mike,

Your last comment is the most relevant.  One could try embarrassing the
lazy owner by calling out VERY loudly "Hey mister, a part just fell off
your dog."  The other thing that would be a good idea would be to do a
"baggie check" when the owner brings his dog in past the gate.  If he's
not got a couple of baggies in his pocket he's probably a clod who has no
intention of cleaning up after his pooch and they should be refused
entrance.  No guarentees that a baggie carrier will clean up, but I'd be
willing to bet on it.

See ya,  Arnie