[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)

Mike Rohrer wmrohrer at myactv.net
Mon Mar 21 14:14:45 PST 2005

Let me add this: We have no problem with exhibitors having their pets of any
kind at our show. This is because you all know how to take care of them and
they are around lots of people. I have a problem with the public bringing
them. Most don't get out with this many people around them.

Mike Rohrer
Smithsburg, Maryland USA
Collector of Antique Farm Literature
Homepage - http://members.myactv.net/~wmrohrer/
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts oh what a Christmas we'd have!
Willie Rohrer 1917-2000
____