[SEL] Lady w/ Magnetos (& Engines) For Sale

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Sat Mar 12 10:08:32 PST 2005

Got this info from a nice widowed lady who contacted me off list:

************
George has several magnitos.  Some are for tractors and some for gas
engines.  The one I am reffering to is an EK Wico mag., hit and
miss,looks good on the out side but Dave doesn't know if works.  Dave
has been and is a close family friend and he has been helping me sell
George;s gas engines.  He had a beautiful Twelve Mule Team.  I just
love the sound of a hit and miss engine.  I could probably go to seep
by it.  I'm asking $100.00  for the mag plus postage.

If interested, contact her at: thrasherman1926 at yahoo.com Her name's
Harriette.

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA