[SEL] Showing engines or not, What about insurance?

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Mar 11 12:44:39 PST 2005

Hi Luke.I made a similar statement a couple of years back. (That I would be
quite happy to show my models without insurance) abd all hell broke loose!!!
My club tried to get me thrown out and the lines of pure hate still run hot.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold