[SEL] Showing engines or not.

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Mar 10 00:56:33 PST 2005

I go along with Rob on this.
Years back, when I was show organiser for our club,
We worked on the principle that, as a group, we would attend an event for
free if it was for a charity or similar.
If it was a profit making event, we asked for a fee towards club running
costs. Never a large amount.
I really dont know what they do now.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.