[SEL] Eagles have Landed, somewhat OT

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Mar 8 17:28:52 PST 2005

DAMN!!!!  Those Cloistered Oyster brothers have broken out again!!  They must
have been in the same weak prison as Martha Stewart.

Shame really that they got wind of this yard sale before it could get
advertised.  Ah well, at least Curt & Missey got into three figures.  Assuming
the "Certified Check" clears...

See ya,  Arnie