[SEL] Eagles have Landed, somewhat OT

Larry Sain lsain33 at charter.net
Tue Mar 8 13:17:56 PST 2005

Another message for Missy and Curt:

Just wanted to let you know the yard sale went well.  I picked up a nice
Abenaque and a Stickney.  I thought $500 each was a fair price.  I was going
to get the International but a couple of guys who had accents beat me to it.
I think their name was Cloister or Oyster or something like that.  Oil
barons I think they were.  Maybe from Texas.  I wonder if Chuck knows them?
Anyway, have a great time down under and regards to Kerry, Ruth and all the
Ozites.

Larry back in Cat Square, NC, USA

PS  You can pick up an engine or two while you're down there....lots of room
in your shop now!