[SEL] Eagles have Landed

Missy Holland mholland at rustyiron.com
Tue Mar 8 08:00:26 PST 2005

Message for Missy or Curt

Good trip I hope.  This comupter is slow and it is a rouond about way
of doing things.  Your friends seem to have you out and doing
things.  "Oz" is a big place to see in only two week.

Things are routine here.  Your son is being himself. We have talked to
your Mother Curt.  I do not have to concern myself with the grass nor
do you now.  She purchased herself an electric lawn mover she could
handle and has mowed the lawn.  From what she says she went first class
with a mucher type.  It is fairly large cut with sometype of cord
reel.  She says it is her answer to her problem.

Keep it sane and in the road.  DS