[SEL] Tearing up the Books

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:36:45 PST 2005

I know what you mean, Jack.

Last summer I bought a 1919 Successful Farming magazine off EBay.  I got the whole thing for about
three bucks.  There were at least four different ads for known gas engines plus two or three ads
for engines that I had never heard of.  So,, I grabbed my BPBB and waddaya know,,, Those companies
weren't mentioned there either. Not even in the list of names in the back.

Those older issues of magazines are getting harder to find whole now becuase folks are tearing
them apart to make more money.  I guess that is their right.

Alan Bowen