[SEL] Tearing up the Books

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Fri Mar 4 17:11:23 PST 2005

>  What do you folks think of the growing number of dealers,
> collectors, etc who are tearing, cutting individual pages or
> ads out of old books to maximise there $$$$$$ take on ebay???

Hi Jack,
When I first started playing with engines I'd get all excited when I saw an ad
for one of my engines.  Then I stopped and thought about what the sellers were
doing:  mutilating historical artifacts so they could turn a quick buck.  After
that, I decided not to encourage such activity.

Rob Skinner
La Habra, California
mailto:rskinner at rustyiron.com
http://www.rustyiron.com