[SEL] OT Computer Problems

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Fri Mar 4 14:02:54 PST 2005

Can anyone offer some help?  Last night I downloaded an update for
Mozilla Firefox.  This and thus far today I can't access the internet.
I get a message "can't locate start.mozilla.org" or "can't locate
fidnet.com (or whatever site I am trying to access)"

I have tried IE as well as Opera and get the message "can't locate
fidnet.com"  even when I have accessed fidnet to download email with
Mozilla Thunderbird.

What do I need to do?  Help!

Gary
--
In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.