[SEL] BYB/BRB

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 17:55:26 PST 2005

I only have one copy. They are kinda spendy these days unless you get a
deal. Mine was $160 on e-bay, and that seems to be about the going rate.
For those of you looking for your first one check e-bay daily using
keyword Wendel. That give the best results and sometimes you will find
one in the wrong category. That can spell bargain. This is a must have
book if you play with old engines.

Jeff Allen

PS. There are two on e-bay today.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63945&item=3878417013&rd=1