[SEL] what is it? OT

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Wed Jun 22 13:46:53 PDT 2005

Tom,

It isn't too bad if you know the name of the inventor.  The patents are
issued in
alphabetical order by the inventors name.  They are usually issued in
batches
alphabetically, ie. three or four sets of names on a given day.

I guess a google search should bring up the process of gold extraction using
mercury.

Take care.

Ken