[SEL] what is it? OT

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 12:25:43 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/22/2005 2:12:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
christison at coastalnet.com writes:

<< Check patent number 235505.   An amalgamating mortar. >>
Ken,

You are most amazing and how did you find so quick, pure luck?

I have not had a chance till now to come back to computer as I have had my 8
year old neighbor and he and I fixed his and Millie's old mailboxes.  They
were mounted beside each other on FFA concrete posts years ago, wood brackets
rotted, rusty, flaking paint, etc. So, we cleaned everything, made new mounting
boards, painted everything and reinstalled.  His mother was glad for me to keep
him for the day and impressed at our work.  Of course I had told her to make
sure he had on old clothes, but had not told her of our plans.  Her and young
daughter are now visiting and in the pool with Millie.  Will have a photo
later.

Do you know what amalgamating, quicksilver,etc is doing for the finished
product.  Maybe look up the Robertson process.

We are headed for Hatteras Saturday for the week.

Thanks,

Tom