[SEL] what is it? OT

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 16:51:33 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/22/2005 6:57:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
randmingold at hotkey.net.au writes:

<< Enlightening knowledge but, I still am as ignorant about its function as I
 was before!! >>

Reg,

I did not know any more either after reading the patent except that it was
used to grind and mix stuff.  Ron (Maytag twin) just enlightened me and is
forwarding the info to you.  Miner grind up ore, mix with quicksilver, water, drain
off water, boil in oven and gold left.  At least that is what I understand is
the process. This would explain why the thing is so big.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com