[SEL] Power Kerosene replacement recipies

Ray Freeman Portable Line Boring plb at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 22 06:56:18 PDT 2005

I remember us having a International badged Ronaldson Tippett N on the farm.
It run a 2 inch pump everyday for as long as I can remember. The fuel tank
never had anything in it except power kero. To start it we would dribble
maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of petrol on the intake. It would start on that
straight away and as soon as it was up to speed there was nothing there but
kero. The other thing I remember about it was our shut off device. When the
pump had filled the tank it overflowed over the top of the engine and
drowned it. I can only recall once or twice having trouble starting it.
Ray Freeman