[SEL] Power Kerosene replacement recipies

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 21 20:14:45 PDT 2005

I use lighting kerosene in my Austral and we use the same thing in the
various Blackstones, Hornsbys and Crossleys up here. I have never bothered
to try kero in my spark plug kero engines for two reasons; they don't get
hot enough; my spark plug kerosene engines are thirsty buggers and kero is a
lot more expensive than petrol.
The big R&V is petrol/kero but there is no way I could ever get it hot
enough to burn kero.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html