[SEL] New acquisition

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:57:51 PDT 2005

Hi Larry,

You have a very nice engine there. I have a LeRoi that is identical to
yours. Your serial number makes yours earlier than mine.  I had mine at
Portland last year belted up to a big blower.  Sure makes some great stack
music. I like it anyway, others may not.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port04/port04-32.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port04/port04-33.jpg

More pictures can be seen here:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/leroi/leroi.html

I haven't been able to find anything that really pertains to the hopper
cooled engines. I might have a little bit of info at home and I'll take a
look for you.

The guy that I know that has the most LeRoi information is this guy:  Ed
Malcom
(momalco at olemac.net) 39 malcom lane Pineville mo 64856

He wrote me once and stated: i got gaskets for my engine from olsons gaskets
in Washington state. The head was 35 and the manifold was 15 plus about 4
shipping.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA