[SEL] New acquisition

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Jun 14 05:16:44 PDT 2005

Larry, do you know or ever type at Chris Kirk on Harry's?  He does LeRoi's
and I think he has a two lunger.  Mine is only a single and stuck big time.
My other LeRoi is a 4 cyl. OHV and it's a good runner.

  I'll try to find out his email address..probably could do a search on
Harry's also.

Once again the engine cover looks very similiar to my Novo Rollr's cover,
complete with hinged hasp.

LeRoi manuals show up now and then on ebay.  I've got a few and will check
them out today.

There are several others who do LeRoi's, but can't remember their name.

The thumbnails work ok for me and I got one of the slowest dialuups on the
list.

later pard.
RickinMt.