[SEL] Economy up and running

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Mon Jun 6 18:13:33 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Bowen" <rustaholic777 at yahoo.com>

> Who's garage is it anyway???
> A little red paint on the garage wouldn't hurt anything. 8>))
>   Sure  Alan easy for you to say but I married a little Red Head that can
make more noise then all my engines running at the same time . And she can
shoot a gun ! :-}}}
   I also like engines in their origanal paint but the Economy was far too
gone for me , and thanks for the reply , I think this engine was converted
from low tension to the Wico as the engine is 1918 and the mag trip has 1923
stamped on it

Rex