[SEL] Economy up and running

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 16:28:13 PDT 2005

Very nice job, Rex.

Who's garage is it anyway???
A little red paint on the garage wouldn't hurt anything. 8>))

Yup, I sure do get excited every time I fire one up that has been silent for many years.
I really like the MacLeod I bought at Portland last year, but all I needed to do was re-work what
some P.O. called a check valve.   I am happy to have it, but it is just an engine to me.  Others
that I have brought back to life are a lot more dear to me.

I just don't choose to paint them that pretty fot the most part.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan