[SEL] Opinions welcome

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 14:33:39 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Planned on some fishing today, but don't care to do it in a snow storm.
Heavy rain this morning here, and snow in the high country. Decided to
make some use of my indoor time and worked on the photo gallery.

Thanks to the generosity of Nick Lozzi, I have a pretty good selection
of Fuller and Johnson photos online with links to his site for more
information. It is the go to site for Fuller and Johnson engines. I did
change the format and would love opinions on the change.

I am finding many that have sites specific to one type of engine. One by
one I will be contacting you for permission. For now that is how I will
be doing it, and I figure I have several months work with no
submissions. Feel free to send me your site if you wish, and I will
bookmark it for future work.  This project has led me to some fantastic
sites. Many of you have put a lot of work into them. My goal now is to
snag a few pictures and link back to the hard work you have done. Down
the road a piece I'll be more than happy to take submissions of
individual engines you own. One step at a time.

On record now, I am totally insane. No sane person would continue with
this beating, yet I carry on.

The sun is out now, and I'm outa here.

Later,

Jeff Allen