[SEL] Setup of List Area at Portland (Second Post)

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:04:44 PDT 2005

Hi Arnie,

I'm about 5.5 hours away. If I was a little closer I would be glad to do it.
But that is a little too far for me. It seems that the tractors will be
across the road to the East from the spot we've had in years past. Do we
want to try and stay in the same spot or go out to where the tractors used
to be to the North? Seems that there are no trees out that way where the
trators used to be.  There are always plenty of canopies, but would be nice
to have some shade trees around also. To me, it doesn't really matter where
we're at as long as the SEL is together. Would be nice to get some input
from the others on their preference of where we set up. Would be nice to
know if someone closer to Portland can grab some property for the SEL.

Is Leroy going to grab the land in the low rent district for the camping?

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA