[SEL] Setup of List Area at Portland (Second Post)

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jul 27 09:20:02 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Gee, this is a little disappointing.  Here we are about 27 days before
Portland and no one has stepped up to setup the list area on Friday August
19th.  Is it possible that no one is going to Portland this year?  8-))

Or is it that you've all gotten so sick of each other that the last thing
that you want to do is to setup anywhere near other list folks?

So lets try again shall we.  Are there any list folks who will be at
Portland (or who live within a couple of hours drive of Portland) who
would be willing to be there and do the setup on Friday?

Recall that the letter that just came from Tri-State said they have
changed the layout for the show this year so we'll need to check in with
one of the directors on Friday to see what area is available.

See ya,  Arnie