[SEL] Wheel casting

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 14:57:52 PDT 2005

Yep I can make one of them with the inserted spokes.  I would make it just
like any other spoked wheel. Ram up the mold then place steel rods for the
spokes.  Probably deform the ends of the rods to help them knit with the
iron.  Then pour the rim, let it cool and then pour the hub.

Let me know if you need one Rick.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
2261 Hubbard Road