[SEL] Fuel pump packing material

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 14 03:19:55 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,
Some time ago I posted a similar request and found out from a old steamengine
man that Telfon packing rope is the best there is.  Found it with alot of help
from fellow list members thru McMaster Carr sources.  It isn't cheap, but
works very very well.  I rebuild my 1905 Stover 5hp upright with it. The fuel
pump works better then it ever did with the orginal stuff.  If you want some
of these stuff I had to buy a full roll to get it and would sell you what you
need.
contact me off list,
Curt Andree