[SEL] carb_fueling problem

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 18:14:54 PDT 2005

Hi Clint,

Some times a little water in the gas can then gas tank then fuel bowl will
play tricks. Sometimes I pour the last of the gas into a clean jar to look
for water. When I drop a fuel bowl, I like to catch the contents to look for
little beads of water. A bead of water will block the flow of gas in a jet,
but the choke will suck it thru.  Just an idea.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT