[SEL] Buzz Coil Tester (for Dave)

lightningrod guitronics at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 22:52:00 PST 2005

Michael P. Koryciak Writes:
                       I'm sure you guys meant no offense....and the
gist of the joke is kinda funny.

You gotta understand that there are people who read this list that are
soft-hearted towards those of us born with disabilities.

I'm not demanding anything, nor do I believe in "Politically-Correct"
speech.

I have a 19-year old stepson who is retarded, sometimes called "Mentally
Impaired".(PC!).

He's stuck at between 3 and 4 1/2 years old. He also has Cystic Fibrosis
(CF), and an enzyme deficiency.

He takes a handful of pills every day.Most CF patients never reach 30
years old.

I love him very much.I'm sure you didn't intend to be hurtful, but I
only ask that you be a tad more considerate towards other's who may have
family members, etc. who have these disabilities.  mike