[SEL] Buzz Coil Tester (for Dave)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Jan 29 14:36:00 PST 2005

At 02:42 PM 1/29/2005, you wrote:
>Hey Dave,
>Good news!!  Now you won't need to look for that retarded kid any more.
>The seller said it works great!!  You just grab onto those big brass pins...
>See ya,  Arnie
>----- Forwarded message from fero_ah at city-net.com -----
>View this Item on eBay at
>http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D3870483956%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1&partner=777701

Hi Arnie,
         I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know what the
hell Arnie is talking about I used to have a retarded kid living next door
to me. Nice kid, so he was--and very useful. Whenever I needed to test a
WICO mag, or a HT coil I would invite the kid over for some soda pop. While
he was in my workshop I would ask him to hold on to two wires and then I
would trip the mag. I could tell by how high the kid jumped how "hot" the
mag was. Anything over 6" in the air was hot enough to fire an engine!
Well, this worked for over 6 years, but several years ago the family moved
away. I then used other neighborhood kids, but found that you could only
use them once! This tester will solve my problem once and for all! Thanks
for the heads up Arnie!
         Dave
PS, I just got back from Wal-Mart. After looking at who parks in the
handicapped spaces I'm even more convinced that FAT and handicapped ARE NOT
the same thing!