[SEL] Buzz Coil Tester (for Dave)

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Jan 30 12:16:42 PST 2005

None of us are thought readers. Our humor is what it is. If anyone should
get upset by it and read into it what they really know is not there, so be
it. If ya dont like the heat in the kitchen........................!
The list will still be evolving when I am dust. Its that sort of thing. Folk
come and go. Different reasons for all of them. There is no lock on the
door.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au