[SEL] ] Quartzsite, Arizona -- a few pictures

Ron D Haskell rdhaskell at juno.com
Wed Jan 26 11:09:46 PST 2005

Hi Richard.
The Rumely was custom built by my friend Merle Morse.  He is a high
school metal shop teacher.  Even the engine was built by him, starting
with a crank from a 650 Kawasaki that was pulled apart and put back as a
2 cylinder.  The wheels behind it are on my '48 Farmall  Cub, it does
make a nice butt buggy.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside California USA