[SEL] ] Quartzsite, Arizona -- a few pictures

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 09:57:33 PST 2005

And thank you also Ron.  Are the Rumley Oil Pull model kits available?

Cute little tractor yes..also a neat little butt buggy behind it.  I'd look
good on it.

Hey John..we better get some Gals down there don't ya think?  I've been to
Quartzite once...quite a place and notice the shirtsleeves...whew!

Well I just might not shop up today.  Think I'll put that tape in of the
silver mine in Alaska with the Novo running the ?...and the monster in the
same bldg.  Try to take a picture off the boobtube.

later,
Rick