[SEL] Spyware & Freeware (Correction)

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Jan 11 07:24:41 PST 2005

Not ALL "free" stuff has nasties - WinMX is clean.......... Bearshare is -
or WAS filthy dirty.
Spybot Search & Destroy is clean and good.
Firefox is a lean mean, and clean, browser. And Free.

Just beware.........

Since there are now alternatives to the Adobe products, I find them slow,
lame and inflated. I'm switching to alternatives. They are no longer the
only show in town, and their PDF creating software is horribly expensive
and bloated and not all that reliable compared to alternatives.

bilL