[SEL] Seneca Falls Lathe Better Info

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 15:17:55 PST 2005

Ok I will try this again,
This puter is still messing up.

My lathe is like this one.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/senecafalls/img5.gif

It has the drive belt system like this picture.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/senecafalls/img13.gif

The handle for manually moving the carraige is a round wheel like this one has.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/senecafalls/img30.gif

I sent an email to the owner of that site asking the same question and asking if a manual is
available for my lathe.  I will let y'all know if I get a reply.

I would welcome any suggestios as to what is the best book to guy from Lindsay to get me started.
I still need to crawl under her to see how many amps that 220V. motor wants before I run power to
her.

Thank again,

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Williamsburg, Michigan