[SEL] Seneca Falls Lathe Better Info

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 15:00:28 PST 2005

OK, This puter IS working better now.

Here is a lathe like mine.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/senecafalls/img5.gif

It has a drive system like this picture shows.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/senecafalls/img13.gif

 BUT, The handle for the manual carriage travel is a round wheel like a later one that is a Geared
Head Lathe.  I tried to show that one here too, but this puter kept fouling up again. Let's see if
it goes now.

I have sent an email to the owner of that site asking the same questions and asking if there is a
manual available.  I will let y'all know if I get a reply.

I would welcome any suggestions as to the best learning book to buy from Lindsay.

Thanks AGAIN!!!!!

Alan Bowen  rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Williamsburg, Michigan