[SEL] sorta O/T but safety related and bizarre

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Feb 22 05:31:34 PST 2005

Yup, me thinks ya got it, Dave :-)). And washers would have made it somewhat
more safer.  It will get done right.  Another weirdo is that I never jack on
the underside of the ball for fear of screwing up the threads, but in this
case I did as I was using 2x's.  I didn't know it was a bolt.

Ya'll know why you cross safety chains....if two are used??  Took me a while
to figger out that one.

  Well maybe we will all go out and do a good safety check on our hitches
this spring and have a safe ride in the following months.

Life is good!
RickinMt.