[SEL] Business Cards

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 08:39:35 PST 2005

dave

hummm, I dont know, I have been printing mine for a few years now and my looks
just like a professional done them, no added charges for special colors, adding
photos, etc.

I use a program called Buisness Card Designer Plus 2000

I have been very satisfioed with the results, what I really like about doing my
own cards is I do not have to do so many at a time, I can print up whatever amount
I want and if I decide to change something I can do so in 5 minutes and print
different cards and not have to use up a 1000, etc

Clint