[SEL] Business Cards

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Feb 17 14:53:50 PST 2005

At 11:39 AM 2/17/2005, you wrote:
>dave
>hummm, I dont know, I have been printing mine for a few years now and my looks
>just like a professional done them, no added charges for special colors,
>adding
>photos, etc.
>I use a program called Buisness Card Designer Plus 2000
>I have been very satisfioed with the results, what I really like about
>doing my
>own cards is I do not have to do so many at a time, I can print up
>whatever amount
>I want and if I decide to change something I can do so in 5 minutes and print
>different cards and not have to use up a 1000, etc
>Clint

Hi Curt,
         I would have a problem making my own cards on my computer for a
number of reasons. Several of them are:
                 1.) I don't spell everything properly or use English
properly sometimes. (Do you have the same problem sometimes?)
                 2.) Sometimes I forget to use CAPS where they are
necessary. (Do you ever do the same?)
                 3.) I tend to run everything (sentences etc.) together
sometimes. (Ever done that?)
         Dave
PS, Also, since I'm not having to hide from anyone I don't have to change
anything very often.