[SEL] Business Cards

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Feb 17 07:42:51 PST 2005

At 09:01 AM 2/17/2005, you wrote:
>Agreed - I use MS publisher and made thousands of business cards for the
>shop and ourselves over the years.
>For about 6 bucks you can get a package of business card stock - even
>fancy colors and designs if you want. Some have American flag background,
>etc. or add your own background.
>Use a scan or a digital photo, works SLICK and easy.
>Bill

What I've found over the years is that business cards made on a computer
look like------well, they look like they are made on a computer. I can get
1,000 business cards printed professionally for under $30.00---and they
DON'T look like some kid made them on a computer!
         Dave
PS, Add up all your expenses (paper, ink, etc.) and your time and I'll bet
I've got a better deal--and a hell of a lot better looking card!