[SEL] Contact information for Wayne McCartney.

Fuller & Johnson fuller_johnson at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 04:22:26 PST 2005

I've got Wayne's info.  Sent me a message off list.

Stojanov <Dstojan1 at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
Dear List,
Hello, it seems I have misplaced the contact information for Wayne McCartney of Massachusetts. He usually totes a trailer to the shows with the words "Wayne's World" on its side. His wife, Denise, is the one who makes the videos of several northeastern gas and steam shows. Hope this is enough info. At this point, I would like to find his phone number. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Tommy Stojanov

Cheers!  NICK

Visit the home of Fuller & Johnson engines on the web!

"He who sees the other first already has half the victory."   Erich Hartmann

"Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt"  Hans Rudel