[SEL] Contact information for Wayne McCartney.

Stojanov Dstojan1 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 17:39:05 PST 2005

Dear List,
    Hello, it seems I have misplaced the contact information for Wayne McCartney of Massachusetts. He usually totes a trailer to the shows with the words "Wayne's World" on its side. His wife, Denise, is the one who makes the videos of several northeastern gas and steam shows. Hope this is enough info. At this point, I would like to find his phone number. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                Tommy Stojanov