[SEL] OT (Maybe) - Home Workshops & Equipment

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 14:41:27 PST 2005

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:21:03 -0500, you wrote:

>Gday
>    Well I hope it is not to late to get into this thread...

Never too late, leroy, always nice to hear from you again.

<snipped interesting post>

You probably hit it on the nail when you said that you don't need all the fancy
stuff, and enjoying it is as important as having the machinery there in the
first place.

As I am a bit older than you, I am 'trying' to look ahead for something to keep
me quiet in my retirement, while perhaps earning a small income from it as well.

>PS my most important item in the work shop is my hacksaw!!!!!  BTW  who
>out here is left handed? and has anyone else ever heard of a left handed
>pencil?

I am ambidextrous in many things, can play cricket or tennis right or left
handed, but generally mostly right handed otherwise. Being a diesel mechanic it
was always very useful to be able to use both hands on spanners etc in awkward
places. The two boys are one of each hand, eldest was left handed and youngest
right handed.

Never heard of handed pencils before...

Peter

--